If you plan to visit and stay in Latvia for a longer period (more than 90 days) for studying, investing, working and joining family purposes, the foreigners must first apply for a residence permit from the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (OCMA) in Latvia.
With the OCMA office's decision, you submit it along with your entry visa application to the VFS Global located on the 1st floor (No. L1 30/32) of Kuningan City, Jalan Prof. Dr Satrio Kav. 18 Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12940 click here for location.
Nationals of certain countries may be required to attend an additional video conference interview, and this service incurs an additional fee. The Applicants will be contacted by VFS Global via phone and advised regarding the appointment's date, time and location.
- Visa application submission is only every Monday and Wednesday at 08.00-12.00 & 13.00-15.00
- No appointment schedule is needed, and applicants can walk in as per the schedule above
- Visa application fee is IDR 905.000 + IDR 2.645.000 + IDR 620,000 (if required for video interview)
- Visa processing time follows the schedule of VFS Global Jakarta, which may vary according to the number of applicants and holiday seasons
For more information:
- To visit the website of VFS Global Jakarta for additional information, click here
- To contact VFS Global - Jakarta, click here
Please take note that the visa application process, managed by the VFS Global Jakarta office on behalf of the Latvian Embassy in Beijing, is exclusively for Indonesian citizens and foreign nationals with valid residence permits in Indonesia, specifically for KITAS or KITAP holders with a minimum validity period of three months upon their return to Indonesia. Original documents must be presented at VFS during the application process.
If you are a non-resident applicant or a temporary visitor to Indonesia for tourism, business, or social activities, you are not eligible to submit your visa application to VFS Global Jakarta. You must instead apply for a visa through the Latvian Embassy in your country of residence.