If you plan to visit Latvia for a short period (no more than 90-days) for tourism, visiting family/ friends, training or business purposes, you can submit your entry visa application directly to the VFS Global located on the 1st floor (No. L1 30/32) of Kuningan City, Jalan Prof. Dr Satrio Kav. 18 Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12940 click here for location.
- Visa application is to follow the online schedule appointment system
- The visa application fee is IDR 1,320.000 + IDR 340.000 (subject to exchange rate)
- Visa processing time follows the schedule of VFS Global Jakarta, which may vary according to the number of applicants and holiday seasons
For more information:
- To visit the website of VFS Global Jakarta for additional information, click here
- To schedule the appointment with VFS Global Jakarta, click here
- To contact VFS Global - Jakarta, click here
Please take note that the visa application process, managed by the VFS Global Jakarta office on behalf of the German Embassy in Jakarta, is exclusively for Indonesian citizens and foreign nationals with valid residence permits in Indonesia, specifically for KITAS or KITAP holders with a minimum validity period of three months upon their return to Indonesia. Original documents must be presented at VFS during the application process.
If you are a non-resident applicant or a temporary visitor to Indonesia for tourism, business, or social activities, you are not eligible to submit your visa application to VFS Global Jakarta. You must instead apply for a visa through the Latvian Embassy in your country of residence.